Sunday, August 4, 2013

Once is Never Enough by Mira Lyn Kelly


I received this book courtesy of First Reads and Harlequin.

Nichole has always been on the end of its not you, its me in relationships. So now her goal is to enjoy her single life and have fun. That all changes when she goes to her friends party and runs in a man with beautiful blue eyes who makes her forget everything. Garrett Carter is ready to get back into the swing of the things after having his head stuck in a book for the last couple years. He just didn't realize it would be at his friends welcome back party a beautiful read head with beautiful brown eyes. Not until the next morning do they realize that they do know each other because they both know Maeve, his sister, her best friend. They try to deny their feelings but their attraction becomes even stronger and sometimes you just have to give into your feelings.

The was my first Harlequin Kiss series book and I thought that it was very good. I liked the way that Mira progressed the story and how you really felt like you knew the main characters by the end of the book. The only part I found unrealistic was how the sister reacted to Nichole and Garrett being together. Other than that I really liked the book and would recommend it to other romance readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment