Saturday, August 10, 2013

Baby & Bump and the HOT OBGYN


This is my second book that I have read of Brooke Moss and I absolutely loved it. Lexie Baump is a Thirty old single woman who owns her own business and now is pregnant. Her cousin tells her that she needs to go to good OBGYN and not the family one anymore. Agreeing she sets up an appointment with Dr. Fletcher Haybee who comes recommended from her cousin. In walks Fletcher to the appointment and Lexie feels an instant connection but so does Marisol her hot friend/co-owner of her catering business. Knowing it wouldn't be correct to date her doctor she tells her best friend to go for it not realizing that Fletcher feels something too. As the book goes on you see Lexie's relationship with her mother break and strengthen and also her love for Fletcher growing. In addition you also get to see the relationship between Lexie and her friends especially Marisol who is dating Fletcher and how it changes throughout the book.

I really liked this book because I felt the story line was very well written and the characters were very well developed. In addition I also liked the comedy that she brought into the story. I can't wait to read the next book in the series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment