Sunday, March 3, 2019

Review of Unforgettable You

Book Summary Courtesy of MIRA



Jada Brooks couldn’t have known how her life would change when she fell for bad boy Maddox Richardson back in high school. She couldn’t have known his troubled brother would leave hers forever crippled. Or that she’d be forced to shun Maddox completely—only to discover she was carrying his child.

Although Maddox was devastated by the events that transpired that fateful night, losing Jada was the worst of it. He’s back in Silver Springs, ready to move make amends and provide the kind of youth outreach that once saved him. If he’d known Jada was in town, too, he would never have come.


Jada has returned to Silver Springs to be with family after her father’s death. But when she sees Maddox, every tough decision she’s made concerning their now twelve-year-old daughter begins to haunt her. Falling for him again is so tempting, but not only does she stand to alienate her family—if he finds out about Maya, she could lose what matters most.


My Review


I received a copy of this book in exchange for an unbiased review from the publisher and the author. This is the fifth book in the Silversprings Brenda Novak series that I’ve read. I really enjoyed this book.

I found that the story was something new and different that I felt that she hadn’t done before or at least that I hadn’t read of hers before. I liked how she not only concentrated on the romance but also got deep into how Jada and Maddox’s family’s drama and how they were living since that tragic night.

I always feel that Brenda’s characters are always well developed on both the main and the supporting characters. I also liked that she interwove previous characters into the book so that you could catch up on them and hear what they’re up to. The story really had everything that a reader could want it had the romance, drama and family. I can’t wait to see what’s next in the series and what other books that Brenda has coming out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment