Thursday, July 10, 2014

For All Time by Jude Deveraux

For All Time by Jude Deveraux


For All Time

****I received this book courtesy of Netgalley in return for a honest and non-biased review.

The second book in the Nantucket Bride Trilogy takes place a couple months after Alix and Jared Montogmery’s story ends. This particular story begins at Alix and Jared’s wedding and centers around Toby (Jared and Alix’s good friend) and Graydon (Jared’s cousin).

Graydon is in town for his cousins wedding and plans to just have a relaxing week not thinking about his royal duties back home. However, things change when his other half in the wedding gives him a dirty looks before they walk down the aisle. Wanting to know more about Toby and why she doesn’t like him, Graydon decides to sneak her away from the party and have a candlelight dinner with her.  After talking and enjoying Toby’s company Graydon works out a plan with his twin brother to stay longer than a week so he can find out more about Toby.

The story continues centering mostly on Toby and Graydon’s relationship and struggle. However, Jude also brings Toby’s roommates story in as well as Victora Madsen and her Dr.

Will Toby be able to keep her relationship with Graydon more casual or will she end up falling in love? Will Graydon decide to leave the only life he has every known to be with the woman he loves?  

My Review

This is the fourth book that I have read of Judes and the second one in this series.  I really liked the first one so I was super excited when I got the opportunity to read the second one. I thought Jude did a great job of describing the characters and their emotions. I felt like I really new them and that I was actually in Nantucket.

In addition, I really liked how Jude had the story go back in time through dreams. That was something that I had never seen in a book before. In addition, I like how she incorporated the history of the Kingsley family into this story.

Lastly, I liked that the story had the characters go through struggles. It made the story more realistic and it kept me reading to find out what would happen in the end.

I am very interested in reading the next book in this series and very interested to find out who it will be about.


Great Book. Great Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment